IN EVERY SITUATION THERES A WINNER
To win is to have a sense of purpose, to free your hidden creativity, to develop in a consistent manner and learn to benefit from constructive self-criticism. Nothing motivates an organization to win like genuine leadership and shared success.
The success of every winning team depends on the example set by the manager -- and on an entrepreneurial spirit that is never satisfied with anything less than the very best results.
more about ABILITAS …
- The Abilitas concept was developed to support and strengthen the company board by offering the services of a competent and experienced working member of the board, bound by Abilitas Code of Professional Ethics and Operating Principles, as well as other board supporting services.
Abilitas is …
- A way of doing business.
- A comprehensive business relationship that pools the expertise of successful executives all over the world.
- A means of conducting a high-level executive consulting, advisory, business.
- A management system for operating an executive consulting business on a part-time basis.
- Abilitas was established in 1987, and its predecessor Oy Board Consultants Ab in 1975.