The Fundamentals of Abilitas
Nothing motivates an organization like genuine leadership and the sharing of success.
- The continued existence of a company depends on its ability to satisfy customers, the motivation of its personnel, and the support of its shareholders.
- The success of a company depends on its personnel.
- The success of the personnel depends on the leadership and inspiration provided by its managers.
- The success of the managers depends on their own example and on an entrepreneurial spirit that is never satisfied with anything less than the very best results.
Successful management …
- is customer oriented;
- is profit oriented;
- is consultative – it involves really listening to both personnel and customers;
- delegates profit responsibility and the corresponding authority;
- is based on agreed-upon objectives; and
- understands the importance of strategic thinking in day-to-day operations.
Consultation through participation [CAP]
- Abilitas executive consultants, employees and partners generally serve as members of our clients’ board of directors, working for an agreed-upon period or on a specific project. Consultation through participation [CAP] not only gives responsibility to our executive consultants, employees and partners, but also gives them an opportunity to influence the course of events and achieve tangible results.
- Abilitas executive consultants, employees and partners have a firm belief in the importance of our Business Leadership Philosophy and Business Management Philosophy as stated above.